The heat-conducting oil boiler inserts the heating element directly into the organic carrier (heat-conducting oil) for direct heating. The circulation pump is used to force the heat-conducting oil to circulate in the liquid phase. The heat is transferred to one or more heat-using equipment. , Re-pass the circulation pump, return to the heater, re-absorb the amount, and transfer it to the heating equipment, so that it repeats itself, and realizes the continuous transfer of heat, so that the temperature of the object to be heated rises to meet the heating process requirements.
● Electricity is the energy source, and the electrical energy is converted into thermal energy by electric heating elements.
● Organic heat carrier (heat-conducting oil) is used as a heat-transfer medium. The heat-conducting oil is forcedly circulated in the system by a high-temperature oil pump, so that it is repeatedly heated, so as to meet the needs of thermal users (using thermal equipment or using thermal cycling) The purpose of the required thermal energy.
● Meet the requirements of the process temperature and high precision temperature control set in the production process.
Product Design Features
● RS485 communication function, realize remote automation control & data acquisition (optional).
● Applied OMRON.SIEMENS.BAELZ.FUJI.RKC.
● Using cabinet design style, beautiful appearance, compact internal structure, saving space.
● Electric heating pipe is connected with furnace body by flange, which is convenient for replacement, repair and maintenance.
● Accurate temperature control system, temperature control accuracy ± 1 ℃.
● The thermal efficiency is above 95%.
● Explosion-proof grade: Exd II BT4, protection grade: IP54.
● According to TSG G0001-2012 "Boiler Safety Technology Supervision Regulations", we can design, manufacture, and install one-stop service for customers' heat carrier furnaces. After the installation supervision, the boiler can be delivered directly to customers.